Looking for 3 jugglers for 28th and 29th July

  • Lin Minjiang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Hi ppl!

      Ok I have a Star Mission Services event person asking if there can be
      jugglers for an event in

      28th and 29th July
      Half hour sets
      6pm - 6.30pm, 7pm - 7.30pm and 8pm - 8.30pm , 1/1/2 hrs per day

      She is asking if we also can provide her "some pictures (a video would be
      good too) and a write-up as to where you guys have performed at?"

      Payment is $300 per juggler for the 2 days, interested parties can also
      state their own price for negotiation. =)

      Any takers?

      Cheers! =)
      Minjiang