FW: TVC requires jugglers

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Hi All Jugglers,
      Anyone keen in the job described below?
      Can contact Ms Amanda Lau.

      From: off-lo-hi [mailto:offlohi@...]
      Sent: Friday, 18 May, 2007 11:53 AM
      To: Loh Koah Fong
      Subject: TVC requires jugglers

      To Whom It May Concern of Singapore Jugglers

      I am messaging you on behalf of the casting department from Off-Lo-Hi, TV Commercial Production House in Hong Kong.

      We have an upcoming TVC shooting in mid-June which requires an Asian / Eurasian male that can juggle bottles. I wondered if anyone in your club can juggle at least 4 bottles/sticks? Or perhaps you can recommend someone in Asia? Please provide any contact details that you can.

      I would really appreciate your help!

      PLEASE EMAIL BACK WITH THE SUBJECT TITLE: ATTN AMANDA LAU

      Thanks!

      Miss Amanda Lau
      Off-Lo-Hi Ltd
      Rm 905, 625 King's Road,