Re: [singaporejugglers] Digest Number 1389

  • Alvin Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2007
      Hi

      I'm away from the 14th to 18th of May. As I'll be out at sea, I'll
      probably be uncontactable for that time. Do leave me a message and
      I'll get back to you when I return.

      cheers

      Alvin

    • Alvin Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi

        I'm away from the 2nd to 9th of Oct. I'll probably be uncontactable
        for much of the time although I will have auto roaming. Do leave me a