Re: Juggling trick - What name this?

  • Hian Kai
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2007
      Heehee... Nice trick JH

      I think Sheng Hao's suggestion is a good one, doing a butterfly with
      your left hand after catching it. you might have to throw the other
      ball a little higher to give yourself time to do the butterfly

      And yeah you look better when you smile while you're juggling. Makes
      it harder to get pissed off if you drop alot. Just don't strain
      yourself or you'll end up dropping more than you usually do.
      heehee

      Kai

      --- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, Flux Wildly <flikflux@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2007
        A butterfly will be kind of hard since JH's is catching the next ball in a claw "sandbox shuffle" kind of catch.

        i actually like the jerkiness of the trick. it's like the "machine" sort of robotic motion.