Re: WorldView Invites you to be part of US!!

  • Jolyon P Caplin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007

      Hi, Folks...

      Fancy a little seaside exposure 'n public practice for your talents? Please see below for information on an event that needs busker-type people from 12 noon on Saturday 28th April. I hope to be there, too!

      Regards,

      Jolyon Caplin

      "Warning - This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately. Singapore Polytechnic is not liable for any unauthorised dissemination, copying or use of this message."

      Inactive hide details for "ang pm" <p.m.ang@...>"ang pm" <p.m.ang@...>

              "ang pm" <p.m.ang@...>

              04/02/2007 10:03 PM

      jolyon@...

      cc

      Subject

      WorldView Invites you to be part of US!!

      Hi Mr Caplin!

         I'm Pei Meng that called you that day regarding the help needed from you
      to perform for us on the day of Worldview 360 finale. The details as
      follows..

         Venue:Harbour Front Centre
         Time  : 12pm Onwards

      Sir, we require you to help us by busking around the venue to entertain our
      guest and the public. It will be a youth event and we felt that it is best
      for this kindof settings and we also need you to be on the stage at around 3
      to 5pm for a solo performance. Sir, we also would love to have your fellow
      buskers/performers down to give us the support as well! Sir, as this is a
      community event, we are not able to provide remuneration for your kind
      support, please understand. I'm really sorry for the delay of this email as
      i was pretty caught up with my adcademic work. Sir, i would strongly
      reinforce that we really want you and ur friends to be part of our event.
      Sir, you can contact me at 94896156 for any clarifications.Thanks and have a
      nice day!

       Pei Meng,
       Worldview Organising Committee 2007

      P.S.Sorry for the informal settings of this letter

      Get MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures here!
      http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg

    • socksofyihong
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
        I should be able to make it... if I survive my finals.

        -Yeehong