RE: [singaporejugglers] Masaki Hirano juggling video

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
      That's is really wicked! The beauty of 3-ball juggling. And done at such
      speeds!!

      I loved his ability to do the Eric's Extension and with some variations
      too!

      There are two tricks I wish to learn in the video, anyone know the name?
      - The one looking like machine (at the 1'08" mark)
      - the last part looking like some box (at the 2'30" mark)

      Cheers!

      kf

      Not sure if this was posted before but...

      This is wicked! Check out his video!

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=TtxhTIOfc8Y
    • tan seebee

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
          When he does the eric's extension, he arms looks like he doesn't have
          any joins! Or does my eyes decieved me. Do you need like super flexible
          arms to do the eric's extension?
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
            wow! all these are nice videos! keep them coming!

            Koah fong's link was the video of a 3 ball champion. incidentally the other video with the Japanese guy, he is the top 3 ball juggler in Japan, and i think he won something at the IJA too.

            Koah fong i was looking for the name of trick (2) (remember seeing it somewhere) and i accidentally found the name of trick (1) as well.

            I have videos of Maksim Komaro (Peapot guy) doing both tricks. Trick (1) is called "Box with the lid", but the jap juggler did an extra lid. box with 2 lids i guess.

            Trick (2) is called shootout. Think it's invented by Maksim, but he does it in a more floaty way. The Jap guy did a very short fast shootout version.

            both videos can be downloaded from the IJDB video collection. search for maksim komaro. Trick (1) is in 3B_4.wmv and Trick (2) is in 3B_7.wmv.