[singaporejugglers] Re: Friday

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2000
      Hi Tim & everyone,

      You are most welcome! Please come by every Friday.

      BTW - Tim and his friend Dominic are two young chaps half my age who pick up
      juggling about a year ago. And now they are right on track to learning 5
      balls!

      Keep it up up up up up (5 balls)!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2000
        hey TIM TEOH

        good to have you around so join us if you can

        and good luck for your O's

        ciaofornow
        Chi-Minh

        >just wanted to say that friday's meeting was a blast!
        >apart from it being my first time trying out clubs
        >i also managed to learn some new tricks with 3 balls
        >anyhow, hope to be able to drop by more regularly...
        >
        >tim

        >Group buying power teams you with others to save more. Get the
        >lowest prices on all the latest Palms and accessories when you
        >buy through Accompany, the Web's leading destination for great
        >deals on group buys.

        >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=singaporejugglers&m=1

      • Lim Chi Minh
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2001
          hullo

          i say, isn't there going to be some kind of event or night flea market
          happening at the Youth Park tomorrow?

          does anyone know?