SingaBall

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2007
      MJ and I just stumbled upon the newest invention in juggling!

      the Singapore SingaBall!

      they're actually russian balls, but for those who don't know what russian balls are, then hello Singapore SingaBall!

      they're so wonderful we're going to sell them for $200. each. (no i did not miss out the decimal point)
      that's $600 for 3. US dollars! can it get any cheaper than that!

      i'll bring mine along next week, if anyone wants to look see touch smell taste.

      -yvonne

      psst: the selling part is true. Discounts up to 99% negotiable. these will be good affordable balls for pple just starting out or holding workshops.

      email for quotation. email now and you may get 2 million balls FREE! maybe.