[singaporejugglers] Friday

  • Tim Teoh
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17 11:22 PM
      hi people
      just wanted to say that friday's meeting was a blast!
      apart from it being my first time trying out clubs
      i also managed to learn some new tricks with 3 balls
      anyhow, hope to be able to drop by more regularly...

      tim
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18 9:19 AM
        Hi Tim & everyone,

        You are most welcome! Please come by every Friday.

        BTW - Tim and his friend Dominic are two young chaps half my age who pick up
        juggling about a year ago. And now they are right on track to learning 5
        balls!

        Keep it up up up up up (5 balls)!

        just wanted to say that friday's meeting was a blast!
        apart from it being my first time trying out clubs
        i also managed to learn some new tricks with 3 balls
        anyhow, hope to be able to drop by more regularly...

        tim

        _____

        <http://click.egroups.com/1/2347/4/_/20041/_/953364154/>
        Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backups and Restores.
        <http://adimg.egroups.com/img/2347/4/_/20041/_/953364154/KeywordSky-468x
        60.gif>
        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/singaporejugglers
        <http://www.egroups.com/group/singaporejugglers>
        www.egroups.com <http://www.egroups.com> - Simplifying group
        communications
      • MacZoeAshUno
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20 7:50 AM
          hey TIM TEOH

          good to have you around so join us if you can

          and good luck for your O's

          ciaofornow
          Chi-Minh

          >just wanted to say that friday's meeting was a blast!
          >apart from it being my first time trying out clubs
          >i also managed to learn some new tricks with 3 balls
          >anyhow, hope to be able to drop by more regularly...
          >
          >tim

          >Group buying power teams you with others to save more. Get the
          >lowest prices on all the latest Palms and accessories when you
          >buy through Accompany, the Web's leading destination for great
          >deals on group buys.

          >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=singaporejugglers&m=1

        • Lim Chi Minh
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28 5:52 PM
            hullo

            i say, isn't there going to be some kind of event or night flea market
            happening at the Youth Park tomorrow?

            does anyone know?