Juggling for 2007

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi jugglers

      May all of us improve our juggling by leaps and bounds this year !!

      I've just placed an order for the juggling DVD "Best of the Seniors 1984-2000" .
      This DVD is a compilation by the International Juggling Association (of which I'm a member) of the best juggling routines in those years.

      Once I have it, you are all invited to watch it with me.

      Best to you all,

      Jimmyjuggler
      Reg No: 53015058A
      See my website: http://www.geocities.com/jimmyjuggler

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Flux Wildly
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        Cool! It's been a loooooooooong time since I've actually juggled though.
        Just got Kai to get a bunch of lacrosse balls for me. They look great
        but are a little too heavy.

        This year, I'd like to get more into bounce juggling and be ultra
        proficient with 3 ball juggling. I'm more or less set on not going past
        3 ball juggling ever (well, maybe 5 for bounce) because I've a short
        attention span and anything that takes more than 2 hours to learn is an
        hour fifty five min too much.

        How about you guys? Any juggling ambitions for the new year?

        JH

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
          Thanks Chi min! that sounds like a really good DVD....

          JH you many want to consider getting oddballs to bounce with. In forums i read that they are the next best thing to silicon balls for bounce. Silicon balls cost 24 million pounds each so oddballs are the most cost effective ones.

          i had lacrosse before and they all had slightly different bounce patterns. MJ used his to do contact and then it lost it's bounce height! i have a set of oddballs now and still loving it so far.

          juggling ambitions...more video-ing, more workshops, more shows, more tricks!

          -yvonne

          --- Flux Wildly <flikflux@...> wrote:

          > Cool! It's been a loooooooooong time since I've actually juggled
          > though.
          > Just got Kai to get a bunch of lacrosse balls for me. They look
          > great
          > but are a little too heavy.
          >
          > This year, I'd like to get more into bounce juggling and be ultra
          > proficient with 3 ball juggling. I'm more or less set on not going
          > past
          > 3 ball juggling ever (well, maybe 5 for bounce) because I've a short
          >
          > attention span and anything that takes more than 2 hours to learn is
          > an
          > hour fifty five min too much.
          >
          > How about you guys? Any juggling ambitions for the new year?
          >

          > JH
          >
          > Chi Minh wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi jugglers
          > >

          > > May all of us improve our juggling by leaps and bounds this year
          > !!
          > >

          > > I've just placed an order for the juggling DVD "Best of the
          > Seniors
          > > 1984-2000" .
          > > This DVD is a compilation by the International Juggling
          > Association
          > > (of which I'm a member) of the best juggling routines in those
          > years.
          > >

          > > Once I have it, you are all invited to watch it with me.
          > >

          > > Best to you all,
          > > Chi Minh
          > >

          > > Chi Minh
          > > Jimmyjuggler
          > > Reg No: 53015058A
          > > See my website: http://www.geocities.com/jimmyjuggler

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Hian Kai
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
            Juggling ambitions...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBGYgdrYifA

            I think I may be aiming a little high...
            someday, eh.... someday....

            Kai

            --- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, Flux Wildly <flikflux@...>
            wrote:

            > Cool! It's been a loooooooooong time since I've actually juggled
            though.
            > Just got Kai to get a bunch of lacrosse balls for me. They look great
            > but are a little too heavy.
            >
            > This year, I'd like to get more into bounce juggling and be ultra
            > proficient with 3 ball juggling. I'm more or less set on not going past
            > 3 ball juggling ever (well, maybe 5 for bounce) because I've a short
            > attention span and anything that takes more than 2 hours to learn is an
            > hour fifty five min too much.
            >
            > How about you guys? Any juggling ambitions for the new year?
            >

            > JH
            >
            > Chi Minh wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi jugglers
            > >

            > > May all of us improve our juggling by leaps and bounds this year !!
            > >

            > > I've just placed an order for the juggling DVD "Best of the Seniors
            > > 1984-2000" .
            > > This DVD is a compilation by the International Juggling Association
            > > (of which I'm a member) of the best juggling routines in those years.
            > >

            > > Once I have it, you are all invited to watch it with me.
            > >

            > > Best to you all,
            > > Chi Minh
            > >

            > > Chi Minh
            > > Jimmyjuggler
            > > Reg No: 53015058A
            > > See my website: http://www.geocities.com/jimmyjuggler

            > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • tan seebee
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2007
              hi this i prakong or u may call me Aw if u like. had the pleasure of meeting chi minh and min jiang on friday nite. thanks chi minh for helping me get those juggling balls. real great stuff. will come down and mingle more with you guys.
              aw

              http://mail.yahoo.com