Re: [singaporejugglers] Stupid Idea of the day.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2006
      whatever you do, JH, don't kil yourself. it's just juggling. :p

      on a side note, there was a DDR mat at the WJF at las vegas and sheng hau decided to try DDR-ing with options set at maximum speed and max beat and maximum everything.

      it was really funny cos the arrows were so fast you could barely see them. we were all stunned for a while before sheng hau regained composure and attempted (in vain) to dance to it.

      maybe someone should bounce juggle on the DDR mat....