Re: [singaporejugglers] Re: Hi, new here.

  • Lin Minjiang
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi,

      I will be attempting to give the workshop tomorrow, i got one 70mm
      silicone ball to go around.. but cannot bring home... my preciousszzz.... :P
      I have loanables 4 wooden balls from IKEA those are quite good for rolls,
      and a lacrosse ball, its like skittles, too small and fast. Ill bring them
      tomorrow.

      Cheers!
      Minjiang