RE: [singaporejugglers] Busking at Clarke Quay

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2006
      >> anybody want to juggle to Chinese songs?
      I think playing diabolo to Chinese New Year music would be nice. :)
      This prop is of Chinese origin. Maybe the devil-stick as well...

      koah fong

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 25, 2006
        > >> anybody want to juggle to Chinese songs?
        >
        > I think playing diabolo to Chinese New Year music would be nice. :)
        > This prop is of Chinese origin. Maybe the devil-stick as well...
        >
        > koah fong

        Too bad I won't be around then...
        But it's a good idea to devilstick to chinese music.... I've been
        working on a routine but I choreographed it to the tune "Everlong"
        which is one of my favorite songs.

        Kai