World Juggling Federation Video trailer

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12 10:25 PM
      Dear jugglers

      You can watch a trailer for the 2005 WJF Convention DVD here:

      See if you can spot Yvonne in the segment featuring Ivan Pecel's workshop on Balancing.  That was a fun workshop!

      bye for now,
      Chi Minh

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18 8:26 AM
        ah yes, i'm the one doing the 7 clubs...see if you can catch me.

        vova and olga are featured in Time magazine.
        http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1214960-1,00.html

        there's a link for their videos too.

        --- Chi Minh <jimmyjuggler@...> wrote:

        > Dear jugglers
        >
        > You can watch a trailer for the 2005 WJF Convention DVD here:
        >

        > http://youtube.com/watch?v=r0fn7rL9MY4&search=wjf%202005%20convention
        >
        > See if you can spot Yvonne in the segment featuring Ivan Pecel's
        > workshop on Balancing. That was a fun workshop!
        >

        > bye for now,
        > Chi Minh

      • Chi Minh
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18 9:10 PM
          Wow, what a story!

          And I don't think they have reached their peak yet!!

          ta,

          Jimmyjuggler
          Reg No: 53015058A
          Read about me: http://madaboutasia.com/index.php?id=90