Juggling music video

  • Colin Wan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2006
      Not sure if this video was posted here before but I think its really
      good.

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=aEb3YknGUks

      Enjoy the vid!

      Colin Wan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006
        Wow thanks Colin that was a good video! Many other juggling videos under the "More Videos" section too.

        We should have a singapore jugglers video (shot along the streets of singapore) sometime and post it on the web.

        One of many "shoulds". should have would have could have.

        cheers,
        the fine print.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006
          For those who need a reminder of the magic of juggling:

          WJF Highlights from past two years
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGYYjZwz3xc

          One for the boys, one for the girls, one for the diabolists.

          If you're wondering why they're all using the same Fat Boy Slim song, it's cos there's a video competition where the winner gets to be featured in the new Fat Boy Slim MTV.