[singaporejugglers] fun time

  • Chia Meng Choon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2000
      Hi guys,

      I just received news from Jackling that on this coming Monday 6/3/00
      6.30pm near Bt Ho Swee Social Service Centre.They will be a Juggling Club
      held by them + the Youths.If you are interested pls bring whatever equipment
      you have pls them along.Try to forward or even can bring your friends
      along.Any enquiry can contact Theresa at 2742646 tks.

      Mingchun