Re: Mirage Event Management (latest)

  • Edmund Khong, Star Dazzle Concepts
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29 7:28 AM

      It pays to be friendly and courteous but firm and cautious.

      I'm expanding my talents network currently and seeking both general
      performers as well as unique acts. So do drop me a line to update me on
      your latest offerings and services. I look forward to selling your services!

      Our company's site is at www.stardazzleconcepts.com

      Best Regards,

      Edmund Khong
      Star Dazzle Talents Manager
      "Captain Dazzle", "Bubbles the Clown", "Mr Dougnut"

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30 8:48 PM
        Hi Everyone,

        If you visited my site but didn't see anything there, pls try again! My
        web hosting company was doing some online mantainance.

        Thank you!