Multi-Talent (Alan) on TV

  • Lim Chee Wei Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Catch me (and some other buskers) on channel 8 this friday (3/3/06)
      10.30pm on Frontline!

      Topic is about Singapore busking scene and why people busk, how the
      audience look at buskers and the busker's thought about the audience.
      Got a little bit of juggling in the topic as well...

      -Alan-
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Sure will! Who else is on? :)

        But I think the time could be 10.45pm as scheduled in their online
        program guide.
        http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/around8/progguide/index/.html?date=20060303&d
        c=3