Juggling Clubs for Trade/Sell

  • Edmund Khong, Star Dazzle Concepts
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006

      Beard fluorescent Circus white handle: Yellow, Pink, and Blue

      Bright and colorful clubs. Great for beginners. In good performer condition.

      I'm looking to trade for Radical fish clubs. Trade/Buy welcomed. Bought them from Chi Minh at SGD $30 each.

      Just send me a quote and I'll be happy to let them go at a reasonable rate.

      Sincerely,

      Edmund Khong
      Project Director
      Star Dazzle Concepts