Re: [singaporejugglers] NLB and siteswap

  • Chai Sheng Hau
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      Haha they sure sound like slippery shoes...
      but from the website it seems more like
      for sliding on railings rather than for rotations...
      These shoes have a distinct arch in the middle...

      I guess what i'm looking for are just dance shoes,
      maybe even ballet shoes... haha... but those
      aren't suitable for outdoors... hmmm i think shoes
      with very hard soles can be good for spinning too...
      e.g. full metal sole, hard rubber/plastic sole...

      Anywayz, about NLB, the place is great. I just
      need to bring a groundsheet next time and that'll
      protect my juggling balls from the dirt...

      Sheng Hau

      On 2/2/06, Loh Koah Fong <kfloh@...> wrote:
      Hi Sheng Hau,

      Slippery shoes? Try these: http://www.soapshoes.com/
      I saw them at Causeway Point some years back. I can check out for you again.
      With it, maybe you can do a 3-up quadro-pirouette. :)