RE: [singaporejugglers] NLB and siteswap

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Sheng Hau,

      Slippery shoes? Try these: http://www.soapshoes.com/
      I saw them at Causeway Point some years back. I can check out for you again.
      With it, maybe you can do a 3-up quadro-pirouette. :)

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
        Haha they sure sound like slippery shoes...
        but from the website it seems more like
        for sliding on railings rather than for rotations...
        These shoes have a distinct arch in the middle...

        I guess what i'm looking for are just dance shoes,
        maybe even ballet shoes... haha... but those
        aren't suitable for outdoors... hmmm i think shoes
        with very hard soles can be good for spinning too...
        e.g. full metal sole, hard rubber/plastic sole...

        Anywayz, about NLB, the place is great. I just
        need to bring a groundsheet next time and that'll
        protect my juggling balls from the dirt...

        Sheng Hau