Re: [singaporejugglers] My Wedding

  • Flux Wildly
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hey! Congrats!

      But won't your in-laws think you've invited a bunch of loonies?

      JH

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
        No... more like a bunch of clowns. :)

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006

          NOOO... Jason Garfield will flip if he hears that

          sounds like fun.. Jugglers guard of honor and all =) better increase practise..

          congrats !!

          siyong

          From: "Loh Koah Fong" <kfloh@...>
          To: "Flux Wildly" <flikflux@...>,"Chi Minh" <jimmyjuggler@...>
          CC: "Singaporejugglers" <singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:18:14 +0800

          No... more like a bunch of clowns. :)

          But won't your in-laws think you've invited a bunch of loonies?

          JH

          JugglingJugglerHobby and craft supply
          Craft hobby

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • �Visit your group "singaporejugglers" on the web.
            ?lt;/tt>
          • �To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            ?lt;/tt>
          • �Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.