RE: [singaporejugglers] Rah rah !

  • Tay Di-Hong
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 15, 2005
      We usually stay to 11.40 max because if I run to the mrt at 11.40, I can
      catch the last train. I haven't really tried missing the last train.
      I don't know about buses though.

      Otherwise you can stay there forever. That place doesnt close (I think).
      They switch off the elevators at 12 midnight but I don't think they can ever
      switch off the stairs unless they have gates or something.

      - Di-Hong

    • Mei Ling Chow
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 15, 2005

        EXCELLENT! Thanks for the Feedback Di-hong!

        The DATE is set! Be there or Be........ JUST BE THERE!

        Eddy Carello the juggler and Jonas the Diaboloer will be there! (at least... and there will be more!)

        ...dusting my tools....

        mEiLiNg

        From: "Tay Di-Hong" <ditrix88@...>
        To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com