Re: [singaporejugglers] Digest Number 1191

  • Tay Di-Hong
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2005
      Sorry, I didn't read the previous posts carefully and thought that the
      entire essay was about the relation between family income and sub-culture.
      I'm glad its not, not because I didn't like the question but because I felt
      the scope was too narrow for an essay and had to give some comments that I
      felt might help improve the project. Anyway, I was just giving suggestions
      for the project(or at least I thought I was) and I wasn't offended or worked
      up. Maybe its because I didnt put a smiley at the end of my message, I don't
      know. But as far as you and I know, jugglers are peaceful people. =)

      Di-Hong