Survey on juggling in singapore

  • Laura Poh Wai Ching
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      Hi,

      We're a group of students from National University of Singapore and is currently doing a research on juggling in Singapore. We would like to ask for your help in filling up a simple survey http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=119361. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

      Thank You very much.

      Cheers,
      Laura
    • meorb715
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
        I just did the survey.

        Not trying to tell you what to do or anything, but I thought it was a
        pity there wasn't a section for any additional comments or a note
        saying "if you don't mind revealing family income / e-mail etc. etc.,
        please enter contact information" or something like that so you can
        get such info from those who really don't mind telling you.

        TYL, jugglin' Mongolian

        p.s. Huzzah!!! The Swiss Dream Circus (ex-Taipan Circus) is nigh,
        complete with the utterly amazing Eddie Carello & a bunch o' other
        jugglers -- wish I were in Singapore!

        --- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Laura Poh Wai Ching"