Happy !!

  • imlaok
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      really had fun last Friday at e Esplanade !!

      its great to see so many props around... Balls and clubs flying
      everywhere, 2 bright color Diabolos going round and round, and even
      poi/stave/unicycle sightings !!

      also checked out the "juggling" folder in my com recently... and it
      still amazes me to see Gatto's and Garfield's numbers Juggling (and
      their incredible 5 clubs back-crosses) , Sean Mckinney's ingenious
      Trademark tricks and Olga and Vova's awesome passing routines.

      wish i can spend more time juggling...
      Juggle on !!

      cheers
      Siyong
      p.s. uploaded a story i wrote about juggling some time back =p
      enjoy !!
    • Chi Minh
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hi Siyong and everyone

        Yes, last Friday night was one of the enjoyable practice
        sessions we've had in recent weeks.....And I shall endeavor
        to bring my mobile speaker unit whenever I come for
        practice.

        Say, about the Cavemen story posted by Siyong:
        Amusing story...but how did the caveman earn the $$$ back
        in those days through juggling? Or was he paid in food by
        his fellow cavemen?

        later,
        Chi Minh
        ~~ Who is very Happy too because, as of last Friday night,
        he mastered "3-Club Continuous Kick-ups With The Right
        Foot" ~~

        http://mail.yahoo.com