I want to go to WJF

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 13, 2005
      Hi Yvonne et al,

      Looking at the Events Calendar on
      http://www.jugglingcompetition.com/2005schedule.html
      I reckon that everyday is a fun day!

      I think the Individual Day Pass at US$21 per day/person
      only allows access to the gym area and workshops. The
      Convention Pass at US$195 per person is for everything
      except the Banquet on the final night. I would choose the
      latter to get the most mileage.

      Yvonne, say if you book the Hotel/Convention package, are
      we able to share the accommodation and split the cost?
      Wonder what sort of rooms are being offered?

      later,
      Chi Minh

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
        Hey Chi Minh,

        ok we'll get the convention pass then. I'll take care of the hotel and we'll split the costs later. You guys just settle your plane tickets and convention tickets. (keep me informed of your flight itinary otherwise you may have to sleep in the lobby until i arrive!)

        Hotel info available here:
        https://safe.rivierahotel.com/cgi-bin/lansaweb?PROCFUN+RN+RESNET+R15+funcparms+UP(A2560):;WJUGFIB;?

        oh wait, i just read it more carefully and i realise 3rd and 4th occupants pay additional $20 + $20 per night! so if we've 4 pple might want to consider getting two rooms (or 1 if you want cosy). (heard from friend who stayed there that one room is very big)

        but if 3 pple one room is cheaper.

        right now we have siyong, me and chi min confirmed. Unconfirmed is Sheng hau and Di hong. Hian Kai only if he skips exams. (what are the chances..hmmm)

        i suggest we book one room first. One reservation can only confirm one room anyway. We'll confirm with SH and DH when we've settled details and just before we click "purchase". if they want to go we'll book two rooms. Otherwise one room and one of them can still come last min.

        alrightee, so i'll settle the hotel (one room). but i'll need to wait till you all sort of decide what flight/how many days you want to stay in las vegas.

        yipee! can you believe we're going las vegas to juggle?

        cheers,
        Yvonne

        PS: the next email from me abt WJF will be to chi min, Siyong, SH and DH. so pls remove me from your spam list.