Re: [singaporejugglers] Cirque du Soleil is back in Singapore

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2005
      Hi Yvonne

      Won't it be easier if you flew over to Las Vegas and caught the Cirque there?

      chi minh

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
    • Tze Yeong Pang
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2005
        what a crowd we had at e esplanade yesterday !!
        Looking forward to more passing action next week...
        will read up more about passing patterns in e meantime
        (can anyone bring charlie dancey's club juggling bible next week?)
        Btw i checked out sistic and it seems that Quidam (pronounced "key-dam", )
        will be quite a powerhouse show
        Hmm... Anyone interested in e concession package of S$440.00 (Cat #2) for 4
        tickets?

        regards
        siyong

        >From: Chi Minh <jimmyjuggler@...>
        >To: SingaporeJugglers <singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [singaporejugglers] Cirque du Soleil is back in Singapore
        >Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 20:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Dear everyone
        >
        >Circue du Soleil will be in Singapore for the 3rd time in
        >September...presenting their show Quidam.
        >
        >I've bought my tickets already! Go to www.sistic.com.sg and go for the
        >M1 priority booking if you're an impatient circus groupie like me, hahaha!
        >
        >From what I saw on the booking webpages, you don't really have to be an M1
        >subscriber....looks like you just need to know someone who does because you
        >need to enter that person's mobile phone number.
        >

        >hurray!!!!
        >Chi Minh
        >

        >Chi Minh
        >Jimmyjuggler
        >Reg No: 53015058A
        >Skype contact: jimmyjuggler
        >See my website: http://www.geocities.com/jimmyjuggler

        Download MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures.
        http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg
      • Chi Minh
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2005
          Righto, I'll bring Dancey's Club Juggling Encyclopaedia.

          ciao,
          Chi Minh

          --- Tze Yeong Pang <k_8243174@...> wrote:
          > what a crowd we had at e esplanade yesterday !!
          > Looking forward to more passing action next week...
          > will read up more about passing patterns in e meantime
          > (can anyone bring charlie dancey's club juggling bible
          > next week?)

          Discover Yahoo!
          http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html