a lighter moment for juggling in singapore

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 7:46 PM
      Hi everyone,

      ** Spotted in last week's I-S Magazine Friday 18 Mar 2004
      issue no. 246 **

      In the Mr Know-It-All section (a quirky aunt-agony
      section), the following question and answer can be
      found....

      Dear Mr-Know-It-All,
      All right, I confess -- I love balls. In fact I've always
      harboured a secret ambition to be a juggler, but i never
      got around to picking it up. Where can i learn to juggle
      like a professional?-----Ball-in-Hand

      Mr Know-It-All says:
      Juggling is such a frivolous hobby and let me tell you,
      it's the perfect antidote to facing a strait-laced society
      like ours. I know of a group of jugglers who convene at
      the underpass of the Esplanade just to lark around with
      juggling paraphernalia.....It's free and promises to
      improve your hand-eye coordination. You might not become a
      pro, but it's a good place to start. If this doesn't work
      out, you can always play with yourself, just don't drop
      anything.

      :-D