Re: World Juggling Day 2005 --- Juggling Competitions in Singapore

  • Chai Sheng Hau
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2005
      Hey guys and gals...

      pardon me for showing off... but i broke my 300 catches barrier just
      now! Yup that's rite. At night. Outdoors. With lighting around me. =p
      So if you're signing up for the 5 ball endurance, you better practise
      hard. 30 min a day would do. Just the 5 ball cascade. Resist the
      temptation to try other patterns. It helps.

      Sheng Hau