tshirt collection

  • Flux Wildly
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi all. As mentioned, your 'I Juggle, Do You?' T-shirts have arrived. I
      will be around at the Esplanade this coming Friday at about 7-8pm so
      those who have ordered may want to collect it then. For those who won't
      be there, it would be nice if I can know who I can pass the shirts to
      since I don't know some of you guys by name. There are still some extra
      shirts around so if you are interested and haven't ordered a shirt yet
      or are mesmerized by the beautiful design, please let me know and I
      could pass the shirts to you another day. Each shirt costs $15.

      That's about all. I'll see you then!

      Regards,

      Jiahui
      p.s:
      Yee Ling: I'll mail you your shirt when I return home and find a giant
      envelope and visit the post office. I'm staying in the school hostel
      currently. Will tell you then the total amount to pay then.
    • Chi Minh
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hi All

        I just got mine from Jiahui yesterday and yes...it's a
        beautiful T-shirt.

        I think the 2-Clubs crest on the front could be a tattoo
        design. Or a badge or lapel pin.

        ta,
        Chi Minh

        --- Flux Wildly <flikflux@...> wrote:

        > Hi all. As mentioned, your 'I Juggle, Do You?' T-shirts
        > have arrived.

        =====
        Chi Minh
        Jimmyjuggler