A good tip about this yahoogroup -- Administrative matters

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi jugglers,

      Hope you are enjoying yourselves in this SingaporeJugglers
      yahoogroup.

      Some of you may be facing the problem of having all the
      posts appearing in your email inbox. This is surely no fun
      especially when there are many posts by many people, or if
      the size of your email inbox is limited.

      Some of you may even have decided to unsubscribe from the
      yahoogroup because of this......please don't go...there is
      a better way!

      There are 3 solutions I would recommend...if anyone has a
      better way I'd be happy to hear it too:

      (Option 1)
      Check if your Membership account has been set to your
      preference. Here's how:
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/singaporejugglers/
      >> Go to "Edit My Membership" on the right-hand side of the
      page after signing in
      >> Find the option called "Message Delivery" and choose
      from:
      ~ Individual emails. Send individual email messages.
      ~ Daily digest. Send many emails in one message.
      ~ Special notices. Only send me important update emails
      from the group moderator.
      ~ No email. Don't send me email, I'll read the messages
      at the Web site.

      (Option 2)
      If you need more email inbox space and you want if
      FREE....try using Google Mail's service at www.gmail.com
      You get 1000 MB of space free.

      (Option 3)
      Do consult any of the following people for help:
      ~ LOH Koah Fong - Owner & Primary Moderator, 3-ball
      enthusiast and inventor of the world-famous Singapore
      Shuffle trick, resource person and advocate for juggling.
      ~ CHAN Ti Eu - Moderator, Mission Impossible Diabolist,
      Devil-stick exponent, Hip-hop dance choreographer,
      DJ-mixing enthusiast.
      ~ KOH Wee Lee Willie - Moderator, Demi-god of Diabolo,
      inventor of creative diabolo variations.
      ~ LIM Chi Minh (me!) - Moderator, JimmyJuggler, likes to
      throw things and catch them and throw them again.

      Hope this helps!

      Juggle on and have fun always,
      Chi Minh

      =====
      Chi Minh
      Jimmyjuggler
      Reg No: 53015058A
      Skype contact: jimmyjuggler
      See my website: http://www.geocities.com/jimmyjuggler

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        maybe some unsubscribe so they can spend more time juggling.

        maybe i can be a 9 ball juggler by now if i use my time juggling instead of posting irrelevant messages like this.

        one more junk in the inbox,
        Yvonne