RE: [singaporejugglers] why I juggle

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2005
      Telepathic power too. :)

      Shall try to come and see how far I have lagged behind. :)

    • Boon Teck
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2005
        I shall come to join in the fun heehee..

        Boon Teck

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
          Nice meeting up with you all on Friday.
          Thanks to Min Jiang and Sheng Hau for giving me another chanllening 3-ball trick to learn - Sandbox Shuffle. I am 50% there. Not easy leh -- that's what I like. :)