[singaporejugglers] Re: New Year Resolution

  • Chan Ti Eu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
      Hihi, everybody!!!!
      Yes indeed, I wish all the jolly pple in this egroup an excellent, outstanding new year, and may the Singapore Jugglers expand and prosper into the insane depths of local craze!!!
      Well, for me, my aims are pretty simple.....

      -For diabolo, to achieve a standard as high as that crazy japanese fella who did the 'lemon tree' routine
      -For clubs, to master as many tricks as possible to produce a nice routine
      -For torches, to be able to do any trick i can do with clubs just as confidently
      -For devilstick, polish up on the most basic flips and flats and learn as many tricks with as much control as possible as this is one helluva delicate prop to manipulate
      -For cigar boxes, see lah, do it when i feel like it, i don't feel much inspiration for it......yet.
      -For balancing, to be able to balance my devilstick on my chin, then lie down and stand up
      -For unicycle, to be able to rock back and forth on the spot, and ride along the beach without falling off!!!
      -Nothing for balls, i never really liked balls since i got my other props    =0)

      Hey, I think this resolution thing is a great idea, coz if everyone here writes about his/her aims, we can know who has common aims and who to look for when practising in this great new year!!!!

      Keep the props in the air man!!!!

      Ti Eu