FW: jugglers to teach primary sch kids juggling

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi Jugglers,
      Anyone keen to help a teacher with teaching juggling to Primary School kids?
      Please email him.
      Happy New Year!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        Hi meng woei,

        i think it's fantastic that you're bringing juggling to your classes. I learnt mine in my sec school enrichment class and it's been my way of relieving stress during exams ever since. My instructor told us juggling is good for the brain as it uses and relaxes it at the same time, along with the other blah blahs like coordination and left right brain thingy. I honestly do think juggling benefits the brain, it's not just a meaningless fun activity.

        I hope you have luck with your classes. the tricky part is i think it's harder to teach pri sch kids compared to older pple. while most pple have trouble going 2 to 3,it seems like young children have trouble throwing and catching just one ball!

        some of us were interested in introducing juggling to schools some time back. hope the mission is still on, and that juggling becomes the next big thing!

        alive and well but not juggling much in alabama,
        Yvonne