Fw: Seeking Funny People / Buskers

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2004
      Found this on an email group. This should be interesting for those highly inspired by the buskers in the festival.

      wishing i am there to catch the festival,
      Yvonne
      *and i'll be missing next year's too!*

      Message: 4
      Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:23:19 +0800
      From: "Lydia Teh" <lydiateh@...>
      Subject: Seeking Funny People / Buskers

      Hi all,

      Im looking for the following for an event sometime next year... it's going
      to be very similar to busking, so we need people who are funny / those who
      can engage the public along orchard road. Your acts should be able to inject
      some element or laughter or surprise -- so if you can dribble a soccer ball
      and juggle eggs in your hands and at the same time sing while doing both...
      that counts as a great busking act.

      If you think you would like to busk along the streets and get paid doing it,
      feel free to give me a call and send in your proposal.

      Lydia
      90290345