Buskers -- Saturday 20 Nov 04

  • Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004

      MinJiang and I are going to be at the Robertson Walk venue
      tomorrow 20 Nov to see the buskers. Join us if you like.

      As usual, Im sadly unable to spend many nights at the
      festival and have to choose carefully which buskers to
      watch and where to go to see them.

      Robertson Walk is my favorite venue and I think tomorrows
      line-up is going to be worth plonking myself in one spot
      for 3-4 hours!

      Looking at the schedule, it also looks like I have to miss
      OKA, one of my fave new-age aboriginal music acts from Down
      Under. They were here 2 years ago...liked the music so much
      i bought the CD they were selling. If any of u is able to
      see them this year and if they have a new CD, PLEASE help
      me get a copy ! I would Appreciatei it lots!

      Ta,
      Chi Minh

      =====
      Chi Minh