RE: [singaporejugglers] Re: FW: 8th Singapore Buskers Festival 2004 (13 - 21 Nov 2004)

  • Tze Yeong Pang
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
      hmm... someparts of the website says 8.15pm...
      think i will be there ard 8 anyway... see how it goes

      siyong

      >From: "meorb715" <ariun@...>
      >To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [singaporejugglers] Re: FW: 8th Singapore Buskers Festival 2004
      >(13 - 21 Nov 2004)
      >Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:43:56 -0000
      >

      >moi! and I'm thinking of wearing stilts to get a better view over the
      >crowd...
      >
      >hrm website says parade at Orchard Rd 7:30 pm. where is the
      >8.15 pm timing from?
      >
      >tyl
      >
      >--- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Tze Yeong Pang" <
      >k_8243174@h...> wrote:
      > > what luck! my exams end just in time!
      > > so anyone keen to check out the Buskers' Grand Parade on
      >sat? Details r as follows:
      > >
      > > event: Buskers' Grand Parade
      > > Date: (Sat) 13 Nov 2004
      > > Time: 8.15 pm
      > > Venue: Orchard Road Walkways
      > > (between Orchard MRT & Takashimaya)
      >
      > > Parade Route : Stretching from the Orchard MRT to Meritus
      >Mandarin Hotel and on the other side of the pedestrian
      >boulevard to Marriot Hotel.
      > >
      > > get back to me k?
      > > cheers!
      > >
      > > siyong
      > > 97484459

      Download MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures.
      http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2004
        I WON'T GET TO BE AT THE FESTIVAL!!!

        *sob*

        you guys have fun there. looks like there're lots of quality juggling this year.

        i've been in the US for a week now, and i see no jugglers. i haven't been around much though, busy settling in and without a car there're not many places i can go explore. it doesn't seem like i'll have luck finding jugglers here though.

        can't fit my clubs in the luggage too. :o(

        sigh.

        have fun at the festival.

        cheers,
        Yvonne