Re: FW: 8th Singapore Buskers Festival 2004 (13 - 21 Nov 2004)

  • meorb715
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2004
      moi! and I'm thinking of wearing stilts to get a better view over the
      crowd...

      hrm website says parade at Orchard Rd 7:30 pm. where is the
      8.15 pm timing from?

      tyl

      --- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Tze Yeong Pang" <
      k_8243174@h...> wrote:
      > what luck! my exams end just in time!
      > so anyone keen to check out the Buskers' Grand Parade on
      sat? Details r as follows:

      > event: Buskers' Grand Parade
      > Date: (Sat) 13 Nov 2004
      > Time: 8.15 pm
      > Venue: Orchard Road Walkways
      > (between Orchard MRT & Takashimaya)

      > Parade Route : Stretching from the Orchard MRT to Meritus
      Mandarin Hotel and on the other side of the pedestrian
      boulevard to Marriot Hotel.

      > get back to me k?
      > cheers!
      >
      > siyong
      > 97484459
    • Tze Yeong Pang
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
        hmm... someparts of the website says 8.15pm...
        think i will be there ard 8 anyway... see how it goes

        siyong

        >From: "meorb715" <ariun@...>
        >To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [singaporejugglers] Re: FW: 8th Singapore Buskers Festival 2004
        >(13 - 21 Nov 2004)
        >Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:43:56 -0000
        >

        >moi! and I'm thinking of wearing stilts to get a better view over the
        >crowd...
        >
        >hrm website says parade at Orchard Rd 7:30 pm. where is the
        >8.15 pm timing from?
        >
        >tyl
        >
        >--- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Tze Yeong Pang" <
        >k_8243174@h...> wrote:
        > > what luck! my exams end just in time!
        > > so anyone keen to check out the Buskers' Grand Parade on
        >sat? Details r as follows:
        > >
        > > event: Buskers' Grand Parade
        > > Date: (Sat) 13 Nov 2004
        > > Time: 8.15 pm
        > > Venue: Orchard Road Walkways
        > > (between Orchard MRT & Takashimaya)
        >
        > > Parade Route : Stretching from the Orchard MRT to Meritus
        >Mandarin Hotel and on the other side of the pedestrian
        >boulevard to Marriot Hotel.
        > >
        > > get back to me k?
        > > cheers!
        > >
        > > siyong
        > > 97484459

        Download MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures.
        http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2004
          I WON'T GET TO BE AT THE FESTIVAL!!!

          *sob*

          you guys have fun there. looks like there're lots of quality juggling this year.

          i've been in the US for a week now, and i see no jugglers. i haven't been around much though, busy settling in and without a car there're not many places i can go explore. it doesn't seem like i'll have luck finding jugglers here though.

          can't fit my clubs in the luggage too. :o(

          sigh.

          have fun at the festival.

          cheers,
          Yvonne