FW: 8th Singapore Buskers Festival 2004 (13 - 21 Nov 2004)

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
      Check it out at http://www.singapore-buskers.com

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jimmy Wong [mailto:gwyndara@...]
      Sent: 10 November 2004 10:45
      To: gwyndara@...
      Subject: 8th Singapore Buskers Festival 2004

      Hi Friends

      The Buskers' R BACK .... Again ...

      For the 8th year running, we have strived to deliver a fun filled event for the whole family... there is something for everyone.

      Do join us for 9 days of creative mayhem that will take place along the walkways of Orchard Road, Clarke Quay, Robertson Walk, Singapore Expo, Singapore Changi Airport, MacRitchie and Bedok Reservoir.

      Do visit our web site at www.singapore-buskers.com for more information.

      While you are there do contribute generously to the performers hats as it is for a good cause.

      Thank you and hope to see you at the festival.

      Jimmy Wong
      Gwyndara International
      22 Jalan Kelabu Asap
      Singapore 278215
      Tel: 62507977
    • Tze Yeong Pang
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2004
        what luck! my exams end just in time!
        so anyone keen to check out the Buskers' Grand Parade on sat?
        Details r as follows:

        event: Buskers' Grand Parade
        Date: (Sat) 13 Nov 2004
        Time: 8.15 pm
        Venue: Orchard Road Walkways
        (between Orchard MRT & Takashimaya)

        Parade Route : Stretching from the Orchard MRT to Meritus Mandarin Hotel and
        on the other side of the pedestrian boulevard to Marriot Hotel.

        get back to me k?
        cheers!

        siyong
        97484459

        >From: "Loh Koah Fong" <kfloh@...>
        >To: "Singapore Jugglers" <singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [singaporejugglers] FW: 8th Singapore Buskers Festival 2004 (13 -
        >21 Nov 2004)
        >Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:17:56 +0800
        >
        >Check it out at http://www.singapore-buskers.com

        Fast. Clear. Easy. The new face of MSN Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/
      • meorb715
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2004
          moi! and I'm thinking of wearing stilts to get a better view over the
          crowd...

          hrm website says parade at Orchard Rd 7:30 pm. where is the
          8.15 pm timing from?

          tyl

          --- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Tze Yeong Pang" <
          k_8243174@h...> wrote:
          > what luck! my exams end just in time!
          > so anyone keen to check out the Buskers' Grand Parade on
          sat? Details r as follows:

          > event: Buskers' Grand Parade
          > Date: (Sat) 13 Nov 2004
          > Time: 8.15 pm
          > Venue: Orchard Road Walkways
          > (between Orchard MRT & Takashimaya)

          > Parade Route : Stretching from the Orchard MRT to Meritus
          Mandarin Hotel and on the other side of the pedestrian
          boulevard to Marriot Hotel.

          > get back to me k?
          > cheers!
          >
          > siyong
          > 97484459
        • Tze Yeong Pang
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
            hmm... someparts of the website says 8.15pm...
            think i will be there ard 8 anyway... see how it goes

            siyong

            >From: "meorb715" <ariun@...>
            >To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [singaporejugglers] Re: FW: 8th Singapore Buskers Festival 2004
            >(13 - 21 Nov 2004)
            >Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:43:56 -0000
            >

            >moi! and I'm thinking of wearing stilts to get a better view over the
            >crowd...
            >
            >hrm website says parade at Orchard Rd 7:30 pm. where is the
            >8.15 pm timing from?
            >
            >tyl
            >
            >--- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, "Tze Yeong Pang" <
            >k_8243174@h...> wrote:
            > > what luck! my exams end just in time!
            > > so anyone keen to check out the Buskers' Grand Parade on
            >sat? Details r as follows:
            > >
            > > event: Buskers' Grand Parade
            > > Date: (Sat) 13 Nov 2004
            > > Time: 8.15 pm
            > > Venue: Orchard Road Walkways
            > > (between Orchard MRT & Takashimaya)
            >
            > > Parade Route : Stretching from the Orchard MRT to Meritus
            >Mandarin Hotel and on the other side of the pedestrian
            >boulevard to Marriot Hotel.
            > >
            > > get back to me k?
            > > cheers!
            > >
            > > siyong
            > > 97484459

            Download MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures.
            http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13, 2004
              I WON'T GET TO BE AT THE FESTIVAL!!!

              *sob*

              you guys have fun there. looks like there're lots of quality juggling this year.

              i've been in the US for a week now, and i see no jugglers. i haven't been around much though, busy settling in and without a car there're not many places i can go explore. it doesn't seem like i'll have luck finding jugglers here though.

              can't fit my clubs in the luggage too. :o(

              sigh.

              have fun at the festival.

              cheers,
              Yvonne