Re: [singaporejugglers] Re: Countdown Party @ Clarke Quay

  • Alfred Chee
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2004
      i'm prolly going down to check it out... dun think i'm good enuff to busk though, unless they dun mind crappy diabloist :P

      Jolyon P Caplin <Jolyon@...> wrote:

      Mardi... French for Tuesday. Vendredi... French for Friday - which is the day that 31st Dec falls on.

      Gras... no idea! However I believe a Carnival is something to do with meat (taken literally!)

      Who's going to the "Vendredi Venue", then?

      Regards,

      Jolyon Caplin

      "Warning - This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately. Singapore Polytechnic is not liable for any unauthorised dissemination, copying or use of this message."

      Inactive hide details for Alfred Chee <elfdra@...>Alfred Chee <elfdra@...>

              Alfred Chee <elfdra@...>

              29/10/2004 08:50

      singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com

      cc

      Subject

      Re: [singaporejugglers] Re: Countdown Party @ Clarke Quay

      who's Mardi and Vendredi? :O

      meorb715 <ariun@...>
      wrote:

      "Mardi Gras" as year-end party?! Maybe Clarke Quay should
      rename it "Vendredi Gras" for a start. ;)

      tyl
      --- In singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, "YIPeeGal" <
      yipeegal@y...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      > Clarke Quay will be holding a year end countdown party which
      > requires buskers.  Anyone interested?  Pay is negotiable.
      Details are as followed:
      > Event: Mardi Gras Party at Clarke Quay
      > If interested, please contact me at 8112 6904 or email to
      > yipeegal@y...
      > Hope to hear from you!
      > Best regards,
      > Angeline