Corporate assignment - Christmas party!

  • Ho
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
      Dear folks,

      There is a corporate event which needs buskers. Pay is negotiable;
      details below.

      Event: X-mas Party at Singapore Arts Museum
      Date: 9 Dec 2004
      Time: 6.30-8pm
      Looking for: Magician, caricature painters, dancers, stand-up
      comedians

      If interested, please email me, Terence, at pchwt2@... and
      Adrian.Choo@.... Hope to hear from you!

      Terence
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
        just wondering who'll be going on fri.

        alfred and chi minh said in their emails they'll be going. i would prob (high probability, like 95%) be there, and siyong and min jiang are going too i think.

        i would be going abroad for abt a year soon, so this might be my last juggling session here till 2006, it'd be great if i can see some of you juggling nerds again!

        so do drop by if you're free! and all the best for pple mugging for exams!

        cheers,
        Yvonne
        who'll be taking her props with her of course. watch me master 7 club cascade while twisting a balloon with my feet. upside down. woohoo!
      • Alfred Chee
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
          eh... when's ur flight ah? mebe we can all go juggling at the airport next fri (den kana chased away by those NSF / Airport security who think we are strange terrorists (yeah... we terrorise with our balls / clubs / diablos / devil sticks / pois / staff!!!)

          http://mail.yahoo.com