FW: Performance at Youth Park

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004

      Priscilla from National Youth Council invites some of you guys to perform at Youth Park tomorrow afternoon. And you may like to take the opportunity to sit in the consultation session to voice your views concerning performing/ busking.

      Please call Priscilla (Tel: 6839 9183) if you wish to take part.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004

        Yes, you are welcome! Kindly do let me know if you are interested and
        coming by 10am tomorrow on 4 Sept. You can sms or call me at mobile:
        9005-7458.

        Priscilla Goh (Miss)
        Acting Executive Officer (Service-Learning & Resource)
        Tel: +65. 6839 9183
        Fax: +65. 6734 4233
        Email: Priscilla_GOH@...
        www.nyc.gov.sg

        Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.If you
        are not the intended addressee, you must not copy, distribute or take any
        taken in reliance thereon. Communication of any information in this email
        to any unauthorised person is an offence under the Official Secrets Act
        (Cap 213). Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in
        error.

        "Loh Koah Fong"
        <kfloh@... To: "Singapore Jugglers"
        .edu.sg> <singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com>, "NUS Jugglers"
        <nusjugglers@yahoogroups.com>
        09/03/2004 09:52 cc: Priscilla GOH/PA/SINGOV@SINGOV
        AM Subject: FW: Performance at Youth Park

        Hi all,