Invitation to busk in Clarke Quay

  • YIPeeGal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hi guys & gals,

      I would like to extend my invitation to you to busk in Clarke Quay.
      All you need is a busking license from NAC. Afterwhich, feel free
      to give us a call (at least 3 days in advance) whenever you are
      ready to busk.

      The best times to busk in Clarke Quay are weekend evenings; Fri &
      Sat, 8pm onward and Sun, 7pm onwards.

      Should you be interested, please call me at 6557 7063.

      Cheers,
      Angeline