Last minute: Swing Stew, Asian Brew! Sun 15 Aug

  • Jolyon P Caplin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2004

      Hi, folks!

      I am forwarding this rather last minute, I'm afraid... but this Lindy-Hop group (that has accompanied my band on a few occasions) is great to see. I am hoping to link up some unicycle/juggling dancing action in the future... what do you think?

      Perhaps will see you there tonight. Details below :-)

      Cheers,

      Jolyon

      ----- Forwarded by Jolyon P Caplin/EEE/SP_SF on 15/08/2004 10:22 AM -----

              "Jacq-flystep" <jacq@...>

              22/07/2004 05:34 PM

      "Jolyon P Caplin \(E-mail\)" <Jolyon@...>, "Jolyon Caplin \(E-mail\)" <jolyonpc@...>

      cc

      Subject

      Swing Stew, Asian Brew! Sun 15 Aug

      HI Jolyon!
      Are you out of town?? Hope you can make it to our show! It will be colourful, vibrant and wholly energising! I'm sure you and your family will thoroughly enjoy it.
      Please can i trouble you to help us forward this to everybody you know??!?

      Hope to see you soon! cheers
      Jacq
      M:9645-4825
      Date: Sunday 15 August 2004
      Time: 7.30pm
      Venue: ACS (Barker Road) Concert Hall
      Tickets: $28

      Tickets sold at YMCA of Singapore, Members Services Centre, 1 Orchard Road.
      Ticketing hours: Mon-Fri 12pm - 9pm, Sat 10am - 6pm.

      Ticket Hotline: 6430-2288

      Email: info@...
      www.flystep.com www.ymca.org.sg