FW: Busking at the F1 Powerboat World Championships

  • Willie Koh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004

      below is an invitation to busk at the F1 Powerboat Grand Prix. any juggling buskers or busking jugglers here interested? if enough of you go, i might be keen on going as well.... you can contact Vanessa for further info.

      cheers,
      willie

      #03-15 nankin row, 3 pickering street,singapore 048660

      m +65 9424 2036 t +65 63273768 f +65 63273767

      e vanessa@...

      thefactorygroup includes –

      :: thepartyfactory - design & organisation of private parties & corporate events

      :: thesportfactory - design & organisation of public & corporate sporting events

      :: thesponsorfactory - sponsorship facilitation, planning & management

      :: thetalentfactory - supply & management of live entertainment / talent