website finally up!!!!!

  • HuiFang Ong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hiyeee....

      i know i've been saying this for months, and finally, i am pleased to announce that the website is finally up and running.

      it's designed by my elder sis and server and domain name is courtesy from my bro-in-law. (i may be sourcing for another free domain name more reflective of our group name)

      there's still a couple of broken links, updates to be done and the whole website is still not very comprehensive too.
      so i really really hope everyone can help me to improve the website, by giving suggestions, photos, articles etc. esp since my english is not good.

      well, all said, the new singapore unicyclists website is at http://unicycle.eyume.com/

      cheers,
      hui fang

      PS: to those non-unicyclists out there, hope to see you soon at singapore poly someday.

      unicycle on....

      Yahoo! Mobile
      - Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!