[singaporejugglers] Re: see u at the YOUTH PARK

  • Chan Ti Eu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
      Yo, dudes!
      I should be there tomorrow, hopefully I get to book out and my slight fever subsides. Probably some juggle-fever.
      See u guyz!!!

      Ti Eu
      The shacked out diaboloist
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 1999
        Yeah, when I got on the bus, I was like, YIKES!!!!! I left 1 beanbag
        behind!!!! Tried to call Ben in the bus but it in the 'leave a message"
        function. Glad u guys din leave it behind, Phew!!
        Yeah, we are really finishing a bit late man, too late.....hey, it shows how
        addictive group juggling can be, I wouldn't have left 1st if I din have to
        book-in to camp the next morning.
        Good news -- I say safely say I can make it most of the Fridays now :0)
        Coz now I'm in charge of an internal department and do not have to go
        outfield, the schedule is pretty much fixed and mundane
        nowadays........yaaaa!
        After seeing so many jugglers get into the flourish craze, I cannot help but
        decide to put down my diabolo (a bit) and work on my clubs.......get my
        doubles and triples proper and into the flourish territory. All right!
        See u guys next Friday!!!!

        Ti Eu
        The clubbing diaboloist

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 1999
          Hi all

          Missed 2 Fridays already. Work just goes on and on and doesn't permit me to get off in time for the juggling. Hopefully this Friday I'll make it!
          Lapping up all the posts in the meantime. Nice pics from WTC WJD!

          See ya'll

          Brendan

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/singaporejugglers
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 22, 2000
            Hi jugglers out there,

            I would like to invite you guys who have not come down to Youth Park in a
            while to be present at least once this Friday.

            Why? Anthony Gatto or Michael Moschen here? No lah....

            That's because the Youth Park has suddenly come alive!

            * The Bukit Ho Swee Kids are now using Youth Park to practise their circus
            skills. Their workshop will last about 10 weeks. They have diabolo, rola
            bola, stilts, clubs, bean bags, uni-cycle. You guys can chip in to teach
            them. Good chance to use those eqpt. :)
            * The guys from SAFRA are still swinging their fire pois, devil stick and
            doing tight-rope walking last week.
            * And we regulars are still there tossing balls, clubs and diabolos.

            Last week I think there were close to 40 to 50 people overflowing from the
            stage to the field. Wow!
            Come join in the fun and excitement!

            See you there this Friday about 7pm to 11pm. Yeah?

          • kit
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 23, 2000
              Hi Koah Fong,

              Sounds like things are really starting to happen in Singapore with juggling.
              Might it be time to bring my juggling workshop to Singapore? Along with the
              workshop, I do many programs at schools throughout America. Maybe we could
              set up some school shows as well. Please get back to me and let me know.

              The Best To You>>>>>>>>Kit
              Kit@...
              http://www.primechoice.com/kit