anyone on for wed 4pm esplanade?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi all!

      there were clubs and balls galore in the air at the esplanade today! probably the most that the esplanade underpass has ever seen.

      robert was there too, so there were 9 club passing, 7 ball cacascades and fancy tricks everywhere.

      anyway, nick (the cigar box guy) said he might come on friday if he's free.

      siyong and i will be at the esplanade again, yes again, (one of these days we'll just camp there) tmrw to practise.
      we'll be there ard 4. :o)

      cheers,
      Yvonne with the weird-looking modified clubs with short handles and "every spin is different!". :)
    • HuiFang Ong
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        Hi all,

        Zaobao student reporter Xiuhui would like to cover our juggling acts this friday at esplanade. It is for her article in the zaobao fukan page. She will be bringing a photographer. So it will be great if more people can turn up.

        The focus of her story would be student jugglers. Hence she hopes more students can turn up for her to interview.

        PS: Minjiang, she heard about your handmade juggling balls and whould like to interview you as well. will you be turning up this friday? free advertisement for your products.

        btw, her article is scheduled for publication the week before wjd. she will also help publicise the event. so it would be good if someone be around to brief her on the details.

        cheers,
        Hui Fang

        Yvonne Tan <yvotan@...> wrote:
        Hi all!

        there were clubs and balls galore in the air at the esplanade today! probably the most that the esplanade underpass has ever seen.

        robert was there too, so there were 9 club passing, 7 ball cacascades and fancy tricks everywhere.

        anyway, nick (the cigar box guy) said he might come on friday if he's free.

        siyong and i will be at the esplanade again, yes again, (one of these days we'll just camp there) tmrw to practise.
        we'll be there ard 4. :o)

        cheers,
        Yvonne with the weird-looking modified clubs with short handles and "every spin is different!". :)

        Yahoo! Messenger
        - Log on with your mobile phone!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
          this friday's a good day to come, cos nick (the cigar box guru in the lazer show and he's also a ball/club juggler) said he's quite likely to turn up! :o)

          so if you missed tues, dun miss fri!

          cheers,
          Yvonne

          --- HuiFang Ong <fangie2000@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > Zaobao student reporter Xiuhui would like to cover our juggling acts
          > this friday at esplanade. It is for her article in the zaobao fukan
          > page. She will be bringing a photographer. So it will be great if
          > more people can turn up.
          >
          > The focus of her story would be student jugglers. Hence she hopes
          > more students can turn up for her to interview.
          >
          > PS: Minjiang, she heard about your handmade juggling balls and
          > whould like to interview you as well. will you be turning up this
          > friday? free advertisement for your products.
          >
          > btw, her article is scheduled for publication the week before wjd.
          > she will also help publicise the event. so it would be good if
          > someone be around to brief her on the details.
          >
          > cheers,
          > Hui Fang
          >
          > Yvonne Tan <yvotan@...> wrote:
          > Hi all!
          >
          > there were clubs and balls galore in the air at the esplanade today!
          > probably the most that the esplanade underpass has ever seen.
          >
          > robert was there too, so there were 9 club passing, 7 ball
          > cacascades and fancy tricks everywhere.
          >
          > anyway, nick (the cigar box guy) said he might come on friday if
          > he's free.
          >
          > siyong and i will be at the esplanade again, yes again, (one of
          > these days we'll just camp there) tmrw to practise.
          > we'll be there ard 4. :o)
          >
          > cheers,
          > Yvonne with the weird-looking modified clubs with short handles and
          > "every spin is different!". :)

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          > Service.
          >

          > Yahoo! Messenger
          > - Log on with your mobile phone!
        • Alfred Chee
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
            so sad.... i missed tues! i'll try my best to come down this fri... hahaha! :)

            http://mail.yahoo.com