Re: [singaporejugglers] juggle with Lazer Vaudeville - Tuesday@esplanade

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2004
      yup that's right! meeting them at the hotel at 7pm and we'll walk to the esplanade.

      if anyone else is free to come and meet them with me that will be great! :p

      i feel like going early to practise tmrw too, maybe. anyone interested? (siyong? sheng hau?) we can juggle, makan, pick them up, then juggle somemore! :o)

      yes come down all! there's so much we can learn from them! :)

      cheers,
      Yvonne

      PS: was out the whole day only got email access now, hence the late reply. :o) weelee updated me though, and thanks to all who helped check out youth park availablilty.